A newer version of the Podcast Bar is available for Themes. It is designed to be responsive. If you are using Templates use the information on this page. If you are using themes Click Here.
To learn if you are using themes or templates, click System on the black Admin Bar at the top of your website. You will have one of the two options listed:
- You are using Themes - Click Here.
- You are using Templates please continue on this page.
For Template users:
These are the files and written documentation to make the fancy podcast bar happen:
1. Setup Podcast module
2. Add a new podcast - Be sure you have at least one podcast in place
3. Download these files to your computer:
4. Now upload these files to your "template" folder.
5. Once uploaded, double click on "podcast_scripts.js" to edit it in the "Source Editor" and change the podcast channel to match your website addres typically: http://YourSchoolChurch22.adventistchurchconnect.org/podcast.php?channel=1 (replace "YourSchoolChurch" with your address).
6. Copy, and paste the following CSS code to the bottom of your "Global CSS" (you can edit as needed)
7. Add the following code to the bottom of the template (If your template ends with "</body>" and "</html>" place the code just before these tags):
8. Add the following cade into the template where you wish th have the "Latest Sermon Bar" to display:
9. View in awe what God has created through you!