After you have selected and uploaded a new image a Crop
link will be available.
- Click the Crop link on the thumbnail within the customize pane.
- In the crop dialog box you will see the image as it is currently cropped and a Recrop button.
Some images have multiple break points. If break points are available, you will see tabs listed across the top: large, desktop, tablet, and phone. Click the Save button before moving on to another tab.
- Click the Recrop button.
- The image preview will reset to show you the full image. Click and drag anywhere on the image to start the Recrop select box.
- Click and drag in the middle of the highlighted area to move it.
- Click and drag the tiny square corner grips to capture more or less of the original image.
- The recrop select box will keep the proportion of the screen size selected. The breaking points or screen sizes (large, desktop, tablet, or phone) available may have its own cropped image.
- Click the Save button when you have the crop box placed where you want it or click Close to exit.