1. Log into your website and go to the page that you want to insert the code onto.
2. Click the Edit link on the black Admin bar at the top of the page.
3. Place your cursor in the content where you would like to insert the table.
5. On the toolbar, click the Table icon. It is located near the center of the middle row of the toolbar.
6. The table Dialog box will open up on your screen.
b. Columns - Change the number of columns you want to start out with. You will be able to add or delete columns as needed.
c. Headers - If you want to add a header to your table you can select this option to set either the first row, the first column, or both.
d. Border size - This sets the thickness of the table border lines in pixels. The border outlines each cell of the table. To hide the lines of a table set the width to "0" (zero). A table with a border of 0 will show with light gray borders edit mode to make it easier to edit.
e. Alignment - Optionally, you can set your table to left, center, or right align. If you choose to set the width to 100% (see f. bellow) then you do not need to set the alignment.
f. Width - Set the width of your whole table to a specific size. You can set it as follows:
Setting the width to a percent will allow the table to be responsive.
g. Height - Usually this is left blank allowing for the content inside the table to determine its height. If this needs to be set it can be set the same as the width.
h. Cell Spacing - Set as Pixels or as percent (just like how j. above is set). This is the amount of space between each cell.
i. Cell Padding - Set as Pixels or as percent (just like how j. above is set). This is the amount of space inside each cell between the cell border and the content inside.
j. Caption - Adds a row at the top of the table with any text you add into the caption box
k. Summary - adds a row at the bottom of the table with any text you add into the summary box.
7. Click the OK button.
8. Click Publish to save and display the page to visitors.