- Log into your website and go to the page that you want to insert the code onto.
- Click the Edit link on the black Admin bar at the top of the page.
- Place your cursor in the content where you would like the coded feature to appear.
- On the toolbar, click the Insert HTML Code icon. It is located in the lower right hand corner of the toolbar.
- This will bring a box up on your screen. Paste your code into this box and then click the green okay button.
- Some features may not show up until you Save and Publish. Once you Save and Publish the computer will interpret the code so that you will see what you are inserting.