- Parent pages appear as navigational links. Navigational links show on every page of the website.
- Child pages are added underneath the parent pages for topics that are secondary. These pages often show as links on the parent pages.
1. Click on the link of the parent page you would like this new page to be located underneath. Next click the Add link at the top of the page, on the Admin bar.
2. This will give you a new blank page, Add Article. You will need to enter a title in the bar labeled Title.
3. Once you are finished adding the title, add content to the main area below the Editor Tool Bar, click the Publish button at the bottom of the page to save. You can now go back to the parent page and add a link to this new page.
If your website is for a church and you are adding a page to the Ministries page, the new page will be listed alphabetically automatically on the Ministries page.